jueves, 23 de octubre de 2008

Assignment 4, my classmate's blogspot

I looked the blog spot of Tamara Jorquera, a Phychology student from Universidad de Chile. I like the blog design because the colour white and blue allows highlight the photographs and texts.


I like it because she likes the Guernica, The Guernica is special for me because it causes different feelings like sadness, melancholy and tenderness. In the painting there is a horse, it's impressive, it have a very strong expression of force, madness and passion, I agree with the words written by Tamara.
And what about the blog design? Well, my opinion is that the general design is beautiful and sober, it`s easy to read, nice and well organized.
About the posts my opinion is that they are completes, and have a good quality , because they show links, clear information and beautiful pictures. Truly, there is nothing bad about the blog.
Also, i liked the picture from Agnieszka's blog, because i don't know how capture with my computer skills a complete web page and convert it to a small picture.
Finally, i think that this blog shows that Tamara is well organized and a very good english student.

No hay comentarios: