sábado, 18 de octubre de 2008

My work of art…




My favorite work of art is The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci, the first time that I saw this painting was in a Catholic church, I liked it for its high quality, for the symbols, but the most important reason was that I was Christian and that painting communicated me peace and the love and peace of Jesus before he died. Generally I love the work of Leonardo, because he is “The Universal genius”, because he was a master in different matters: architecture, painting, science, etc. And as well too, he was a developed inventor, he invented the helicopter for example, before the time that the helicopter was invented!

THE LAST SUPPER: Leonardo drew and painted "The Last Supper" of Christ as the patron of the church and the Bible. But, The figure on the left of Christ in this picture, a woman. Why Leonardo drawings together to Christ this picture?

The table also painted Leonardo “La Gioconda”, also known as the''Mona Lisa'' the paiting is interesting because it has many mysteries that have investigated scientists. The mysteries are based on the content of the painting, in the model, her expression, her eyes and his expression of happiness.

No hay comentarios: